26th Annual Asian American Heritage Festival
You are invited to bring family and friends to the Kensico Dam Plaza for an afternoon of entertainment featuring experts in traditional Asian dances, songs, and masters of the martial arts, including lion dance. Professional artists share the stage with children’s dance troupes in beautiful traditional costumes. There will be plenty of activities for children such as face painting, balloon wsiting, calligraphy, Chinese paper cutting, origami, and games.
It is also a favorite showcase for small businesses and non-profits, featuring vendors selling Asian-themed cultural artifacts and handmade goods, agencies offering educational and health services, and local chefs cooking up a wide array of Asian foods.
- Organized By OCA Westchester & Hudson Valley since 1997
- Featuring Chinese, Indian, Korean, Japanese, Thai, and Vietnanese
- Live Songs, Dances, Musical Performances
- Asian Arts & Cultural Exhibits
- Free Medical & Dental Screenings
- Ethnic Foods
- Children's Entertainment & Games - Face
- Painting, Balloon Sculpture, Paper Cutting, Origami
Application for Vendors and Sponsors
The festival was also a showcase for local small businesses and non-profits, featuring vendors selling Asian-themed cultural artifacts and handmade goods, agencies offering educational and health services and restaurants cooking up a wide array of Asian foods, South Indian to Cantonese, for the hungry public.